- Finish my website
- Design more tutorials
- Assemble many more kits
- Place order for stuff for kits
- 2 days worth of making quills earrings
- Find receipts I have misplaced for my taxes and get that done
- 2 more classes for Bead Fiesta I need to make the models/tutes/kits for
- Enter ‘Dragonheart’ into Bead Dreams contest
- Find time to bead!!!!!!!!!!!
- Other mundane stuff woven into this ..you know dishes/laundry/etc..eww
- Find ways of avoiding the above!!
- Rework my displays, they are looking like the Ruins in Rome!!
- and a day or 2 making faces, polymer that is LOL
This is all stuff that comes to mind right at the moment! I KNOW there is much more fun stuff on this list! LOL
OK, I bought like all kinds of fun stuff, ok Dave did but same difference LOL He bought me some dyed stones, Druzy!! We also got a set of Raku, 4 pieces with frogs on them, they are soooo cool, I cannot wait to work them up! Chile peppers! I got a whole bunch of them and again, can’t wait to work them up LOL Something different, this one will be fun! My new vendor friend (*Waving hello to her because she reads my blog*) Anne of Anne-Made Designs (let me know Anne when your website is up so I can link you!) gave me some goodies and I bought some goodies from her too! She makes some beautiful cane glass pieces! Here are a couple photos of the ‘scores’ I made. 😉
This is a photo of the awesome lampwork bead Bev of MacArts has given me the honor of designing up.
So as you can see I have some things to do!!!! Off to work……………… (website today)
EDIT:would Shelley H that bought my kits in Rhode Island please get ahold of me. Email me here: