I finished a piece recently and actually meant to post it by now, no rest for the weary LOL I had trouble with this because I wanted more, but then went for simplicity. The fused glass cabochon is from my friend Laura from Torchsongs Glassworks. It was one of the pieces I traded her cuff for when I did the collaboration with her. It is already on its way to a nice new home 😉
I finished this piece the other day, Cherub. I ended up redoing the ‘straps’ many times, but in the end it came out great….I think anyway 😉 A friend of mine tried it on yesterday and she said it was really comfortable and it looked great on her, too bad I didn’t have my camera with me LOL
I am currently working on a piece with a heart shaped Czech button I bought a little bit ago. This one will be a little different than my ‘norm’, whatever that is LOL I am loving it so far!
I have been in a few Treasuries lately, one I forgot to get so I swiped it from Susan herself LOL
Thank you Ladies very much!!
I have much on my plate and to-do list:
- Work on website
- Start/finish entry for Fire Mountain Gems Contest
- Work on items for the NAMI Art Walk, Portland, ME, May 8th and if anyone is interested in this, please email me for a PDF app
- Finish up a few new patterns I have going for you all
- Make up some kits for the Sturbridge Bead Fiesta
- and last but not least…oh I can’t tell you yet! HA! 😉
Have a wonderful day my beady friends!