The storms of yesterday are gone, thankfully! Amazing times here in Maine! I bought a Sandra Halpenny design pattern the other day for fun and give my brain a rest. After 5 motifs I discovered there was a small error in the pattern, to which there was a note and fix, but I never saw it. I liked the goof and decided to keep going with it. All it did was curve the piece too quickly…so I made 3 sections and then stitched them together with my own weaving idea and added crystals, which I LOVE, then extended out on both sides with the right pattern design. I am very happy with it and it has also been a while since I used all black for something 😉 Here is the result:
I have another piece on the table already started, so postings should be more frequent (I hope) LOL Have a marvy day!